Go to Contents Go to Navigation

S. Korea checks nationals' safety after deadly France attack

All News 09:39 July 15, 2016

SEOUL, July 15 (Yonhap) -- South Korea has been checking the safety of its nationals in the wake of a deadly attack on the southern French city of Nice, an official said Friday, with no South Korean casualties reported so far.

On Thursday night (local time), a truck drove into a crowd during celebrations for the Bastille Day holiday, killing at least 73 people and injuring more than 100 others, according to media reports.

The South Korean Embassy in Paris has been working to determine whether any South Koreans were among the victims, the official at Seoul's foreign ministry said.

hague@yna.co.kr
(END)

HOME TOP
Send Feedback
How can we improve?
Thanks for your feedback!